Just 1 Dozen Easy Oatmeal Cookies
Here's an easy cookie recipe that makes a nice small batch - just 12 cookies so you don't have too many sitting around your house for days. Increase the sugar to half a cup if you are using plain/regular instant oats.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 (48 g) envelopes instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal (but any flavor should work) or (48 g) envelopes instant apple and cinnamon oatmeal (but any flavor should work)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Using your hands, roll dough into 12 balls, flatten each one slightly and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before placing cookies on a wire rack to cool.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
I found that 15 minutes was a bit much. I made two batches and only left them in for 10 minutes the second time and they came out perfect. I guess it all depends on the oven, which rack you place them on, and the size of the cookies. My advise is to check in after 10 minutes and leave them in if needed.