1/1 Photo of Chicken Noodle and Wild Rice Soup
Recipe from Reams Noodles but I added more veggies. This is soo good! It is similar to Panera breads creamy chicken noodle. The kids liked it too. I make some and freeze the uneaten in separate bowls so I have a quick lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2267.96 g chicken broth
- 340.19 g egg noodles (Pkg. frozen)
- 175.76 g box wild rice mix (quick cook)
- 78.07 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml poultry seasoning
- 473.18 ml half-and-half
- 473.18 ml cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts (diced)
- 118.29 ml onion (diced)
- 236.59 ml carrot (diced)
- 236.59 ml celery (diced)
- 1In large pan or dutch oven combine 9 cups chicken broth( reserve 1 cup for later), carrots, celery,and onion. Bring to a boil.
- 2Add Frozen egg noodles and return to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat cover and simmer for 15 minute.
- 4Add rice and seasoning packet and cook for 5 minute.
- 5In a small bowl stir together 1 cup of reserved broth, flour, salt, pepper,poultry seasoning till smooth.
- 6Add the flour mixture slowly to the soup pot stirring constantly.
- 7Bring to boiling; cook 1 minute or until thickened and bubbly.
- 8Slowly add half and half to soup stirring constantly.
- 9Add diced chicken.
- 10Heat through.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Noodle and Wild Rice Soup
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.3
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 929.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 23.2 g