Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy yummy recipe I found online.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix or 1 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- In a large bowl combine veggies, chicken, soup, milk, 1 cup cheese. Pour into an ungreased 13 x 9 in baking dish. Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl combine biscuit mix and milk. Drop batter by tablespoonfuls on top of chicken mixture. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until biscuits are golden brown.
- Top w/ onions and remaining cheese. Bake another 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted.