Recipe by Mme M
Ras al hanout, pistachio nuts and coriander give these meatballs their distinct flavor. Grind the chicken breasts at home, or buy 1 lb of ground chicken.
- 2 chicken breasts or 1 lb chicken, ground
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed, ground
- 1 tablespoon Ras El Hanout Spice Blend
- 1⁄2 cup pistachios, seeds removed and lightly crushed
- 4 -6 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind the chicken and bend it with the flour, beaten egg, spices, salt, and pistachios. Cut away about 1 tablespoon of the mixture to make each meatball.
- Roll the meatballs in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, and cook the meatballs about 10 minutes, turning them regularly.
- Serve with a spicy tomato sauce.