Top Review by EnginerdLisa
I marrinaded chicken thighs overnight in this and then grilled them. It was good, but didn't seem to give a lot of flavor, I even reserved some marinade to put over the cooked chicken, and it still wasn't extremely flavorful. More of a subtle flavor. I would use this again to marinade chicken that I was putting into another dish like a salad or casserole.
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, Fine sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Place in glass bowl or dish that will hold chicken in single layer.
- Add chicken; let marinate a minimum of 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- May be left in fridge, covered overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Grill chicken on barbecue, basting with marinade at intervals, or bake 30 to 45 minutes in 350 F degree oven or until cooked through.