Tasty Chicken Marinade
This marinade makes chicken so juicy and tasty.
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 5mins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch dried basil
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients in blender for about 1 minute.
- Put chicken breasts and marinade in zip lock bag.
- Seal air tight over night.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is the BEST chicken marinade I have ever had! I sliced the chicken breasts in half lengthwise so we had thin breast halves and I placed them in a ziplock bag with the marinade overnight before having my hubby grill them for dinner the next day. Thanks for a superb recipe that we will use over and over!Reply
see 14 more