Honey Peanut Chicken Marinade
photo by Kelly0412
- Ready In:
1 1/2 cs.
- Place all the ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Cover and process for 1 minute.
- Pour the marinade over the poultry in a shallow glass dish or heavy plastic bag.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
- This recipe can be doubled or tripled.
We loved these! Although I didn't have the exact ingredients and modified the recipe and they turned out moist and juicy. I used yellow mustard, chunky peanut butter and peanut oil for the sesame oil. I marinated them for about five hours and then baked them at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes, basting quite often. I served them with cooked carrots.
Oh my gosh...this was to die for! It was absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for posting! I followed the recipe exacty! I marinated boneless skinless chicken thighs for about 3 hours and then baked them in the oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. They were tender, moist and oh so peanut buttery! DELISH!!!