Fresh Herb Chicken Marinade
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup white wine
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped thyme
- 2 cloves freshly minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning (MSG) (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together and marinade chicken overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello,I collect old cookbooks,enjoy gardening,traveling and reading.I love to cook and bake!I've thought about opening my own bakery here in TN.That would be so fun!