This is a new twist on an old favorite. It has all the qualities of a tropical dish. Can't you just hear the rippling sounds of the wind? This salad makes a nice luncheon dish or maybe a light lunch. marthastewart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons major grey's mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- coarse salt and pepper
- 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 10 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF degrees.
- 2Spread coconut on a rimmed baking sheet; toast, tossing occasionally, until golden, 8 to 10 minutes; cool.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk yogurt, cilantro, lime juice, chutney, mustard, turmeric, and cayenne; season with salt and pepper.
- 4Add chicken and mango; toss.
- 5Serve on spinach, sprinkled with toasted coconut.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Mango Salad
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.0
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 107.7 mg
- Sodium 268.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 40.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: