Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe was made for all of our church potluck dinners. Mrs. Lisa made sure to make it every time. It is so easy and delicious. Very CHEESY!!!! YUM!!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Boil chicken and cut up.
- Mix cottage cheese, milk, soup, and cream cheese. Add the chicken to the sauce and mix.
- Then layer as follows in a 9 x 13 inch pan:.
- Cook 45 minutes at 375 degrees. Cover for the first 35 minutes then uncover and cook 10 minutes.
- When done, let it set for 5 minutes.
This is a really nice twist on lasagna. I cooked mine for an additional 15 minutes uncovered to make it nice and golden bown and a little crispy. I would recommend letting it rest for a little longer than 5 minues. The flavor was great and I loved the cheesy-ness of it! Made for PAC fall 08.