Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Chicken Kabobs Hawaiian recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 skinless chicken breasts, thawed, cut into 24 pieces
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 12 whole chunks frozen chunk pineapple
- 12 whole cherry tomatoes
- In medium nonmetal bowl, combine all marinade ingredients, mix well. Set aside.
- Alternate chicken, green pepper, pineapple, onions and tomatoes on 6 (10 inch) skewers.
- Place kabobs on grill about 8 inches from medium hot coals. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and brushing frequently with marinade.