Prep 10 mins
Cook 23 mins
This is a great spread for crackers, veggies, tortilla rollups, or your favorite "finger food" bread. Make it as hot as you like. Its great served hot from the oven or chilled. Different than the usual dips and things you'll find.
- 1 can chicken breast
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeno peppers (or more if you'd like it hotter)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 can Mexican-style tomatoes (I use Rotel Mexican)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Drain chicken and tomatoes w/ green chilis well.
- Combine all ingredients in baking dish.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes, just until top is slightly golden.
- Serve with crackers, veggies, tortillas or on croissaints.