Recipe by hungrykitten
From foodnetwork.com. I saw this made on Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller and it looks easy and yummy.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, miced
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup rice, cooked according to package directions
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic and cook for 2 minutes stirring with a spoon. Add chicken and cook 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown on all sides.
- Add thyme and bay leaves and cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Add heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Add parmesan cheese and simmer for 1 minute or until sauce has thickened. Remove bay leaves and stir in chives. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Spoon over cooked rice and serve.