Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
My roommate in college could cook one recipe, and this was it. It is incredible. Everyone who has ever had it loves it. Also, it is amazingly easy--4 ingredients, no prep, just mixing in 1 dish. Make lots of rice, you will want to eat just the sauce over rice-TRUST ME! Great left overs. I always use extra sherry-it cooks off.
- Combine Soup, Sour Cream in a large baking dish.
- Mix in Sherry until smooth.
- Wash and dry chicken.
- Submerge chicken in mixture.
- Put in 350 oven for app.
- 45 minutes, or until bubbling and edge of sauce barely brown.
- Serve over white rice with lots of sauce and asparagus.
This was really easy to make a added a little Mrs. Dash to the chicken to make it more flavorfull and it was great.
Great dish! Loved the sauce but found the chicken a bit bland so minus a star for that.
this is really good and easy to make. i used plain yogurt instead of sour cream, which seemed to work ok. added some green beans, garlic and mushrooms and threw it over pasta. yummy.