Recipe by karen2
My roommate in college could cook one recipe, and this was it. It is incredible. Everyone who has ever had it loves it. Also, it is amazingly easy--4 ingredients, no prep, just mixing in 1 dish. Make lots of rice, you will want to eat just the sauce over rice-TRUST ME! Great left overs. I always use extra sherry-it cooks off.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Soup, Sour Cream in a large baking dish.
- Mix in Sherry until smooth.
- Wash and dry chicken.
- Submerge chicken in mixture.
- Put in 350 oven for app.
- 45 minutes, or until bubbling and edge of sauce barely brown.
- Serve over white rice with lots of sauce and asparagus.