Simple and fun to make, great to eat! Prep time includes marinating the chicken. Use matzoh meal instead of the breadcrumbs and this is good for Passover as well.
- Place chicken in shallow dish.
- In small bowl, mix olive oil, garlic, and black pepper.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and marinate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Mix bread crumbs and cayenne.
- Coat chicken.
- Arrange in a single layer on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until brown.
I served these at the "appetizer" party that I hosted. After reading Dancer^s comments, I decided to triple the recipe which was a very good move. They didn't last long at all. The chicken was so flavorful and tender. Thanks for a great recipe. :-)
This was a very quick and delicious too! I marinated my chicken for 2 hours and cooked them in the oven for 15 minutes. They were so tender and very tasty too. I served them with french fries and had a great meal. Thanks!!
This is great. Baked not fried!!! Try serving with ranch dipping sauce and celery.