Recipe by Mirj
Simple and fun to make, great to eat! Prep time includes marinating the chicken. Use matzo meal instead of the breadcrumbs and this is good for Passover as well.
Top Review by Merlot
I served these at the "appetizer" party that I hosted. After reading Dancer^s comments, I decided to triple the recipe which was a very good move. They didn't last long at all. The chicken was so flavorful and tender. Thanks for a great recipe. :-)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in shallow dish.
- In small bowl, mix olive oil, garlic, and black pepper.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and marinate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Mix bread crumbs and cayenne.
- Coat chicken.
- Arrange in a single layer on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until brown.