Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple and fun to make, great to eat! Prep time includes marinating the chicken. Use matzoh meal instead of the breadcrumbs and this is good for Passover as well.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- Place chicken in shallow dish.
- In small bowl, mix olive oil, garlic, and black pepper.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and marinate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Mix bread crumbs and cayenne.
- Coat chicken.
- Arrange in a single layer on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until brown.
I served these at the "appetizer" party that I hosted. After reading Dancer^s comments, I decided to triple the recipe which was a very good move. They didn't last long at all. The chicken was so flavorful and tender. Thanks for a great recipe. :-)
This was a very quick and delicious too! I marinated my chicken for 2 hours and cooked them in the oven for 15 minutes. They were so tender and very tasty too. I served them with french fries and had a great meal. Thanks!!
This is great. Baked not fried!!! Try serving with ranch dipping sauce and celery.