Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Chicken fried rice just like the restaurants but better.
- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- soy sauce
- hoisin sauce
- red pepper
- fish sauce
- jasmine rice
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Fry the chicken, add a couple of dashes of soy sauce, garlic, hoison sauce and let it fry until cooked.
- Cook the jasmine rice until done.
- Place rice to a frying pan, add a little oil so the rice wont stick, then add 1/2 cup of water, fish sauce, soy sauce and a teaspoon of sugar.
- Fry on medium heat for about 5 minutes and
- Add chopped red peppers for spice, 2 eggs to the side to cook. Once egg almost done stir the egg around the rice so it will look almost like scrambled eggs.
- Add green onions and chicken and let it fry for 2 minutes. Then just serve with vegetables if preferred.
- Takes only 25 minutes to prepare and serve.