Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Chicken fried rice just like the restaurants but better.
Make and share this Chicken Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Fry the chicken, add a couple of dashes of soy sauce, garlic, hoison sauce and let it fry until cooked.
- Cook the jasmine rice until done.
- Place rice to a frying pan, add a little oil so the rice wont stick, then add 1/2 cup of water, fish sauce, soy sauce and a teaspoon of sugar.
- Fry on medium heat for about 5 minutes and
- Add chopped red peppers for spice, 2 eggs to the side to cook. Once egg almost done stir the egg around the rice so it will look almost like scrambled eggs.
- Add green onions and chicken and let it fry for 2 minutes. Then just serve with vegetables if preferred.
- Takes only 25 minutes to prepare and serve.