Chef #680355's Note:
Chicken fried rice just like the restaurants but better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the chicken, add a couple of dashes of soy sauce, garlic, hoison sauce and let it fry until cooked.
- 2Cook the jasmine rice until done.
- 3Place rice to a frying pan, add a little oil so the rice wont stick, then add 1/2 cup of water, fish sauce, soy sauce and a teaspoon of sugar.
- 4Fry on medium heat for about 5 minutes and
- 5Add chopped red peppers for spice, 2 eggs to the side to cook. Once egg almost done stir the egg around the rice so it will look almost like scrambled eggs.
- 6Add green onions and chicken and let it fry for 2 minutes. Then just serve with vegetables if preferred.
- 7Takes only 25 minutes to prepare and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.2
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 94.7 mg
- Sodium 48.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 10.1 g