1/3 Photos of Chicken Fajita Stir-Fry With Peppers
Declicious strifry with a little bite. Nice served over brown rice or with tomato rice on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (4 ounce) chicken breasts, cut in bite size pieces
- 0.5 (35 g) package fajita seasoning mix (more if you wish)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/2 yellow sweet pepper, sliced in strips
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, sliced in strips
- 1/2 green sweet pepper, sliced in strips
- 1/2 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces; place in sealable plastic bag.
- 2Whisk fajita seasoning into the chicken broth; pour over chicken in plastic bag; shake well and seal tightly , place in fridge to marinate for 30 minutes or more.
- 3Veggie spray non stick wok or large frypan; heat to medium hot; pour chicken with marinade into wok, stir fry and cook down to about 1/4 cup of mainade. about 10 minutes.
- 4Add sweet peppers and red onion to wok, add salt and pepper, stir fry until almost all of the marinade is gone, (or until the consistancey you prefer), about 10 minutes; we like our veggies tender crisp).
- 5Serve hot and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fajita Stir-Fry With Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.1
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 74.3 mg
- Sodium 451.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fajita seasoning mix