Chicken Enchiladas With Green Salsa
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Heat 1 tablespoons of oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, onion & corn & cook, stirring, until the onion begins to soften, 3 to 5 minutes. transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the chicken, cheese, 1 tsp salt & 1/4 tsp pepper. Mix to combine.
- Wipe out skillet and heat the remaining oil over medium heat. One at a time, cook the tortillas in the oil until softened, 10 to 15 seconds per side. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas, roll them up, and place seam side down in a large baking dish. Bake until heated through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- In food processor, pulse the tomatillas, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, & 1/2 tsp salt until finely chopped. Serve the enchiladas with the salsa and sour cream, if using.