Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This makes my DH smile.
Make and share this Chicken Enchiladas With Green Chile Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 8-10 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 473.18 ml shredded monterey jack cheese or 473.18 ml Mexican blend cheese
- 473.18 ml shredded cooked chicken
- 198.44 g can salsa verde
- 44.37 ml butter
- 44.37 ml flour
- 425.24 g can chicken broth
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 198.44 g can diced green chilies
- cilantro, if desired (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a 8x12 or 9x13 inch pan by spraying with cooking spray.
- Mix together 1 cup of the cheese, the chicken and 7 oz can of salsa verde.
- Place an equal amount of the mixture into each tortilla. Roll the tortill up and place seam side down in the prepared pan.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Whisk in the chicken brother. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Stir in sour cream and green chiles. Pour the mixture over the enchiladas and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated over for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Sprinkle with cilantro is desired.