Chicken Enchiladas With Green Chile Cream Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a 8x12 or 9x13 inch pan by spraying with cooking spray.
- Mix together 1 cup of the cheese, the chicken and 7 oz can of salsa verde.
- Place an equal amount of the mixture into each tortilla. Roll the tortill up and place seam side down in the prepared pan.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Whisk in the chicken brother. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Stir in sour cream and green chiles. Pour the mixture over the enchiladas and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated over for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Sprinkle with cilantro is desired.