Top Review by AkCat21
We enjoyed this dish very much. I used non-fat cream cheese and there were no consistency or taste problems. I found that it took me longer to make than the advised time, due to the preparation of the ingredients and cooking the chicken. Overall, a very good meal.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces salsa (divided)
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken, green pepper, cream cheese and 1/2 cup salsa on low heat until cheese is melted.
- Spoon evenly down center of each tortilla.
- Place, seam side down, in lightly greased baking dish.
- Stir Velveeta and milk in saucepan on low heat until smooth.
- Pour over tortillas.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350* for 20 minutes; pour remaining salsa on top.