Recipe by Shelby258
This is a quick and easy recipe that came from my friend Kathy. If you have cooked chicken this comes together quick and seems like you cooked all day.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (4 ounce) can roasted green chilies
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) can mild enchilada sauce
- 2 cups jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 10 corn tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion and chopped garlic in oil in a large skillet, about 5 minute Add chopped green chilis, chicken and enchilada sauce. Cook 2 minute Stir in 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and remove from heat.
- Coat a 13X9 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Microwave corn tortillas 6 at a time covered with a damp paper towel.
- Dip each tortilla in warm water then shake it off.
- Fill each with about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture, roll up and place seam side down in the pan.
- Top with Half and Half and sprinkle with remaining pepper jack cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minute then broil 5 min or until golden.