Recipe by tina cook
This comes from our church cookbook. It is a favorite at potlucks. At home even I need to double this because the boys love it and make pigs of themselves.
Top Review by patticakes
this was so delicious that 12 enchiladas weren't nearly enough for my family of six. i'm afraid i will have no leftovers!! my hubby had three himself and kept giving me compliments on your recipe! this was simple and quick to put together and totally wonderful. we will keep these recipe handy and use it alot!
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounces sliced ripe olives
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, chopped and seeded
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- 12 flour tortillas
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soup with sour cream and set aside.
- Mix olives, green chiles, chicken and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Add 1/3 soup and cream mixture.
- Divide among 12 tortillas and roll up, place seam side down in a greased 9 x 13 baking pan (it will take 2).
- Put rest of soup mixture on top;cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly.