Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here's a super easy dip that is quick and delicious. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home. I doubled the recipe (I'll list it as written) and put it in a crockpot. I also used a mixture of cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup. Enjoy!
- 2 cups skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (or any cooked chicken)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 4 ounces green chilies, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- tortilla chips
- In a 2-quart microwave-safe dish, combine all ingredients (except tortilla chips).
- Microve, uncovered on high for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir and microwave uncovered for 3 to 4 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips.