Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Bet you can't eat just one bite of this wonderful dip!!!
Make and share this Chicken Enchilada Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 1⁄3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- In large saucepan combine cream cheese, chicken, cheddar cheese, Rotel, and garlic. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted.
- Stir in cilantro, serve with tortilla chips.