Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
I got this from AllRecipes and modified it and lightened it up according to one of the reviews. Served it a Superbowl party and it was a hit! Everyone was asking for the recipe! You gotta try this one!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar light mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded kraft Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced green chili peppers
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place chicken breast halves on a medium baking sheet and sprinkle with Taco Seasoning.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until no longer pink. Remove from heat, cool and shred.
- Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl, and mix in cream cheese, mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, green chile peppers and jalapeno pepper. Transfer the chicken mixture to a medium baking dish.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Serve with Tortilla Chips.
- *This can be kept warm in a Crockpot.
Mighty good dip! I added some more taco seasoning.
This was really good. I spread the dip over flour tortillas, rolled them up, chilled, then sliced into bite size servings--they went fast.
A wonderful dip that did not last very long. DH loved this! To speed up the prep time I used canned chicken breast. Rinsed and drained the chicken, and placed it in a ziploc bag along with the taco seasoning. Gave the bag a few good shakes to coat the chicken with the seasoning. Finished following the recipe and had a creamy and pretty dip that I served with nacho chips.