Little Bee's Note:
I got this from AllRecipes and modified it and lightened it up according to one of the reviews. Served it a Superbowl party and it was a hit! Everyone was asking for the recipe! You gotta try this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar light mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded kraft Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chili peppers
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place chicken breast halves on a medium baking sheet and sprinkle with Taco Seasoning.
- 2Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until no longer pink. Remove from heat, cool and shred.
- 3Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl, and mix in cream cheese, mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, green chile peppers and jalapeno pepper. Transfer the chicken mixture to a medium baking dish.
- 4Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Serve with Tortilla Chips.
- 5*This can be kept warm in a Crockpot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Dip
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.6
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 186.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g