1/1 Photo of Chicken Enchilada Bake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 1 1/2 to 2 quart pan, melt butter over medium heat and add flour and stir until bubbly.
- 2Whisk in broth, stir until boiling. Remove from heat.
- 3Mix in sour cream and chiles.
- 4Cover bottom of 9" by 13" baking dish with 1/3 cup of the sauce.
- 5Quickly dip tortillas in water. Drain briefly and cut into 1 inch strips Scatter 1/2 of the tortillas over sauce, then cover evenly with all the chicken and chopped onion, 2-3 of the cheese and 1/3 of the sauce.
- 6Top with remaining tortillas., sauce and cheese.
- 7Cover dish and bake in 400 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Bake
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.2
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 111.7 mg
- Sodium 612.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 26.7 g