1 hr 15 mins
Rez 70's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into small bite sized pieces.
- 2Add water and chicken to soup pot.
- 3Bring to a simmer.
- 4While chicken is simmering, add onions. I use a chopper to finely chip mine. Some people like the onions thicker. Add more or less onion for taste.
- 5While those are still simmering, peel and cut carrots. Add to simmer.
- 6Add soup base, salt and pepper to the level of taste preferred.
- 7Combine flour and eggs to a good noodle consistency. I use 3 eggs and add flour until the consistency I want is there.
- 8Spread dough out on counter with flour to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- 9Use pizza cutter to cut noodles to small pieces about 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch.
- 10Add those into the simmer.
- 11Simmer for about an additional 30 minutes.
- 12This recipe keeps well in the refrigerator and tastes better the next day in my opinion.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Dumpling Soup
Serving Size: 1 (499 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.0
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 104.5 mg
- Sodium 117.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 16.5 g