Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy to prepare and perfect for snack or school lunches (canteen), picnics etc. Can be eaten hot or cold! Variation, marinate with honey and sweet soy sauce for 1 hour or more.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Marinate the drumsticks in oil, garlic and herbs/salt for about 1/2 hour.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and cook for 40 minutes, turn and cook for a further 20 minutes.
- Wrap the drumsticks in individual foil, and freeze the portions.
- Whenever you want them, put them in the oven to warm or allow to thaw in the fridge over night to eat cold.
My son has food allergies and is a picky eater. I do this all the time for him and he will always eat them, and they are the right size for him!