Chicken Divan Casserole (By Paula Deen)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 11 x 7-inch baking dish or two 9-inch square baking dishes or one 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Remove the outer wrappers from boxes of broccoli.
- Open one end of the box and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes until thawed; drain and gently squeeze dry with hands.
- Place the broccoli and shredded chicken into the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl combine the soup with mayonnaise, sour cream, cheddar cheese, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper and wine; mix to combine, then pour the sauce evenly over the chicken and broccoli in the dish; mix slighty with a spatula.
- In a bowl mix all topping ingredients together then sprinkle on top of the casserole.
- Bake uncovered for about 30-45 minutes.