2 hrs 20 mins
2 hrs 10 mins
Another nice and cool one dish meal for the dog days of summer...Serve over lettuce with Iced Tea or Lemonade to drink!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 ounce) package rotini pasta, tri-colored (Ronzoni whole wheat pasta)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup fresh broccoli florets, small
- 1/3 cup wheat germ, plain
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 1 small fresh tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1Cook rotini per pkg, adding broccoli in the last 4 minutes cooking time; Drain, rinse in cold water, drain again.
- 2In a bowl, combine the yogurt, wheat germ, vinegar, mustard and pepper; mixing well.
- 3To this mixture, add the rotini/broccoli, chicken, tomato and onion; toss to coat well.
- 4Cover and chill 2 hours; toss again before serving.
- 5Variation: Swap out the rotini for your favorite small pasta such as macaroni or penne rigati.
- 6NOTE: prep time covers pasta cooking and veggie chopping; cook time covers assembly and chilling time.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Dijon Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.8
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 104.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 19.8 g