Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother makes this chicken salad and I love it!
Make and share this Chicken Curry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved (I like red)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip (you can substitute mayonnaise)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon yogurt
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- In a large bowl, combine oranges, chicken, grapes, water chestnuts and celery.
- For the dressing, stir together Miracle Whip, yogurt, soy sauce and curry powder.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture and toss lightly to coat.
- Cover and chill.