Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A nice little party appertizer from recipe+.
Make and share this Chicken Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 24 wonton wrappers (gow gee wrappers were specified)
- cooking spray (olive oil)
- 1 bunch coriander (with roots intact washed)
- 1 lemon (medium sliced)
- 3 chicken breast fillets (600 grams)
- 1⁄2 red onion (small halved lengthwise and thinly sliced)
- 1 red capsicum (small finely shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup coriander (coarsely chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup coriander (extra coarsely chopped to serve)
- 1⁄2 cup mint (coarsely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 chilies (small red deseeded thinly sliced to serve)
- Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan forced).
- Place wrappers on a flat surgace and spray with oil and line 2 x 12 hole mini muffin trays with wrappers to form cups and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp and then let cool.
- Place water in a large deep frying pan to 3/4 full.
- Cut coriander roots and 3cm stalk from coriander and add to the water with lemon slices and then bring to the boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat and add chicken and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes and then remove pan from heat and cool chicken in the liquid.
- Drain stock from chicken, shred chicken.
- Combine chicken, onion, capsicum, chopped coriander and mint in a medium bowl.
- Whisk the juice and sauces and add to salad.
- Spoon chicken mixture into cups and top with chilli and extra coriander and serve.
Made for PRMR! I did not have all the ingredients on hand but with what I had it taste very good. We love chicken in our house and this is a keeper. Thanks