Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my version of this well-known recipe. I have adapted it from other recipes to suite my own taste.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 3 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 3 tablespoons frozen chopped onions (or to taste)
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chicken breasts (drained)
- 1 dash pepper (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together chicken, cream cheese, ONE HALF of the cream of celery soup,the onions, and the pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Seperate crescent rolls into 4 squares. One square equals 2 triangles put together. Press triangles together to form a square. Place these on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Place 1/4 to 1/3 cup of filling into each square, and pull up the corners of the crescent roll to the center to form a "pocket".
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- If you have any filling left, mix it with the remaining cream of celery soup and heat it in a small saucepan over low heat and use this to top your cresent pockets.