Though not techinically 'crepes,' these are really wonderful and very filling. I was told by a friend to make these for the man I wanted to marry. I did, and it worked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 ounce) package softened cream cheese (do not use fat free)
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (8 count) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 package pepperidge farm seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1Cube and cook chicken breasts.
- 2Mix together cooled chicken, cream cheese, onion salt, milk and margarine.
- 3Unroll crescent rolls to form 4 rectangles.
- 4Press each rectangle until flat.
- 5Spoon chicken mix onto one end of each rectangle, and roll into logs.
- 6Roll each log in melted margarine, then in dressing mix.
- 7Place in ungreased pan.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 9Heat chicken soup and milk together.
- 10Spoon cream of chicken soup onto chicken crepe and serve with rice and veggies.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 699.3
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 122.5 mg
- Sodium 1770.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 42.1 g