Recipe by KYGreek
Though not techinically 'crepes,' these are really wonderful and very filling. I was told by a friend to make these for the man I wanted to marry. I did, and it worked.
Top Review by kaylamae7
We love this dish, it is easy and so yummy! I put the breadcrumbs in a baggy and smash them up before I roll the logs into them. I also take the melted butter and and egg and brush the logs instead of dunking. Also, we don't put as much chicken as suggested about 3/4 of a breast.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese (do not use fat free)
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (8 count) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 package pepperidge farm seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube and cook chicken breasts.
- Mix together cooled chicken, cream cheese, onion salt, milk and margarine.
- Unroll crescent rolls to form 4 rectangles.
- Press each rectangle until flat.
- Spoon chicken mix onto one end of each rectangle, and roll into logs.
- Roll each log in melted margarine, then in dressing mix.
- Place in ungreased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Heat chicken soup and milk together.
- Spoon cream of chicken soup onto chicken crepe and serve with rice and veggies.