This is my attempt to copycat this delicious salad that's on the Bob Evans menu. From the kitchen of Tona Thornburg Court, Moberly MO
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce (cut in bite size pieces)
- 2 cups romaine lettuce (torn in bite size pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup red cabbage (shredded)
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cut in bite-size pieces (probably poached, very tender)
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, crumbles
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
- 1⁄4 cup whole kernel corn (sparse amount)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (small pieces)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Toss with sweet Italian dressing.
- Top with Blue cheese crumbles (optional).