Recipe by Tona C.
This is my attempt to copycat this delicious salad that's on the Bob Evans menu. From the kitchen of Tona Thornburg Court, Moberly MO
Top Review by CaliforniaJan
This is one of the best salads I've ever made...beautiful to look at and definitely a wonderful hot weather main dish. I made it for the Think Pink cooking tag game and served it along with "Recipe #44113". It's definitely a keeper, thanks for posting!
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce (cut in bite size pieces)
- 2 cups romaine lettuce (torn in bite size pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup red cabbage (shredded)
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cut in bite-size pieces (probably poached, very tender)
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, crumbles
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
- 1⁄4 cup whole kernel corn (sparse amount)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (small pieces)