Dry Steak Rub
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a quick and easy dry rub that will heighten the flavor of steaks. From the kitchen of Tona Thornburg Court, Moberly MO.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup durkee garlic pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup durkee seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Rub steaks with cooking oil.
- Mix three dry ingredients with a fork and then rub over both side and edges of steaks. Don't try to coat the steaks completely.
- Let them set at room temperature for about 1 hour before grilling.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION