Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From 365 Ways to Cook Chicken.
Make and share this Chicken Corn and Tomato Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan, simmer chicken in 4 cups of water with onion and poultry seasoning for 45 minutes.
- Remove chicken and let cool; reserve broth.
- Skim fat from chicken broth. Remove meat from the chicken, discarding skin and bones.
- Cut meat into bite sized pieces.
- In a large saucepan, combine chicken, broth, corn, tomatoes and lemon juice. Simmer for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.