1/1 Photo of Chicken Corn and Tomato Chowder
1 hr 10 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, simmer chicken in 4 cups of water with onion and poultry seasoning for 45 minutes.
- 2Remove chicken and let cool; reserve broth.
- 3Skim fat from chicken broth. Remove meat from the chicken, discarding skin and bones.
- 4Cut meat into bite sized pieces.
- 5In a large saucepan, combine chicken, broth, corn, tomatoes and lemon juice. Simmer for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Corn and Tomato Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.4
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 121.9 mg
- Sodium 126.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 31.1 g