Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 6 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups diced cooked ham (or deli slices)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups breadcrumbs (seasoned dressing)
- Place ham and chicken in bottom for greased 3-quart casserole dish.
- Mix soup,sour cream and cheese and pour over meat.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-4o minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake another 5 minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice.
My hubby really enjoyed this...I usually buy him the frozen ones, so this was a delightful treat. Very good and so easy..thanks!! This is a keeper!
Loved this. I did use swiss cheese instead of the cheese called for here. This is going onto my list of keeper recipes. It was great!
Made this last night and boy was it good! I had leftover ham and needed to use it up, so this was great! Thanks for the great recipe!!