photo by sheilamchonecooper
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
1 casserole dish
- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup self rising flour or 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 egg
- 1 cup melted butter
- Place melon in a casserole dish.
- Combine all the other ingredients,mix well.
- pour over melon.
- Bake 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi, I have always loved to cook I love to try new and differnt things. And love this site!