1/2 Photos of Chicken Cordon Bleu in Pastry
Boo Chef in West Texas's Note:
posted for ZWT 5
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat margarine.
- 2Season chicken.with salt and pepper if desired. Add chicken and cook until browned. Remove from skillet.
- 3Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes.
- 4Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minutes.
- 5Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 6Mix egg and water and set aside.
- 7Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface.Roll into 14-inch square and cut into 4 (7-inch) squares.Spread 1 teaspoon mustard on each square.Top
- 8with 1 slice ham, 1 slice cheese and 1 chicken breast half. Brush edges of
- 9squares with egg mixture. Fold corners to center on top of chicken and.
- 10seal edges. Place seam-side down on shallow-sided baking sheet.Brush with egg mixture.
- 11Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu in Pastry
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.7
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 147.0 mg
- Sodium 333.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 40.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: