1/10 Photos of Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Miss Annie's Note:
My family loved this recipe. All the flavors of the real deal, only quicker to put on the table. It would be a lovely brunch dish too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip chicken in egg and milk mixture, then toss with bread crumbs, coating well.
- 2Brown in a little oil until golden.
- 3Place chicken in a baking dish, add cheese and ham.
- 4Mix soup with 1 cup of milk and pour over all.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes, or until tender and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 703.7
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 292.8 mg
- Sodium 1831.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 82.6 g