Yummy chicken!! This is asked for a LOT.
Make and share this Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe from Food.com.
- Pound chicken breasts flat.
- Top each with ham and cheese.
- Roll up and secure with toothpick.
- Melt butter in 8-inch saucepan.
- Roll chicken in flour and sauté for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned and juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- To same pan add crushed bouillon cube and garlic.
- Add 2 Tbs of reserved flour and cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add milk, stirring until bubbly.
- Add onion salt.
- Return chicken and coat with sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley.