Recipe by MizzNezz
Yummy chicken!! This is asked for a LOT.
Top Review by Graybert
This was extremely tasty! I used honey ham and low fat swiss cheese. I also reduced the butter and added some fresh black pepper. Served this with white and wild rice mixture (plain) and some baby carrots. A delicious dinner that I will make again and again! -Christina
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- flour (for dredging, save leftover flour)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (crushed)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breasts flat.
- Top each with ham and cheese.
- Roll up and secure with toothpick.
- Melt butter in 8-inch saucepan.
- Roll chicken in flour and sauté for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned and juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- To same pan add crushed bouillon cube and garlic.
- Add 2 Tbs of reserved flour and cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add milk, stirring until bubbly.
- Add onion salt.
- Return chicken and coat with sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley.