1/2 Photos of Chicken Cordon Bleu
Yummy chicken!! This is asked for a LOT.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts flat.
- 2Top each with ham and cheese.
- 3Roll up and secure with toothpick.
- 4Melt butter in 8-inch saucepan.
- 5Roll chicken in flour and sauté for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned and juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- 6To same pan add crushed bouillon cube and garlic.
- 7Add 2 Tbs of reserved flour and cook and stir 1 minute.
- 8Add milk, stirring until bubbly.
- 9Add onion salt.
- 10Return chicken and coat with sauce.
- 11Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.4
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 115.4 mg
- Sodium 727.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 28.6 g