Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A low fat version to the original. Only 6 WW points.
- 2⁄3 cup salsa
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 10 ounces cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 8 (8 inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Mix together salsa, soup, spices, chicken, cheese and onions.
- Place about 1/2 cup mixture down the center of the tortilla.
- Fold opposite sides over filling.
- Place seam side down in baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spray tops with cooking spray lightly.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden.