Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Yummy Kid Friendly Pasta
Make and share this Chicken & Cheese Penne Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Boil pasta as instructed on package.
- Mix half-and-half with butter and flour over medium heat.
- Add cheese, stir until melted, stir frequently.
- Add cooked, seasoned chicken and pasta.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Chicken is seasoned to meet your taste.
Pretty Good! We decideedd tought I would taste better with Sharp Cheddar so we will try that next time! Definately super cheesey, just how we like it!
EXTREMELY chessey...If you don't like alot of cheese, you might not like this recipe...I ended up cooking another 8oz of penne, more chicken, and added another 8oz of half and half and 4 tablespoons of butter, to make this edible...otherwise it was pretty good
made this and completely forgot about the oven part and it still came out excellent! (also used marble+parmesan cheese with homo milk since that's all i had with some oregano on the chicken).... creamy, simple, and delicious!