Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (Campbell's condensed)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (same as above)
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bag kluski noodles
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth (or drippings)
- potato chips (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly salt chicken.
- Bake chicken breast down in a glass bowl or casserole dish covered for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Pick chicken from bone cutting into bite sized pieces.
- Discard bone and skin, but save 1/3 cup of drippings.
- Cook noodles according to their directions.
- In a large casserole dish, mix cut up chicken and all other ingredients together.
- Place in oven at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Cool and serve.