Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is one of my adopted recipes. I haven't made it yet.
- 6 ounces Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 5 chicken breasts
- 2 lbs fresh broccoli
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook chicken in water until tender.
- Cook broccoli.
- Mix soup, mayonnaise, curry powder and lemon juice. Spread broccoli over bottom of greased pan (13" x 9") Remove chicken from bones and lay over broccoli.
- Pour soup mixture over all and cover with grated cheese. Mix melted butter with dressing mix and sprinkle over all.
- Bake at 350: for 45 minutes.
This is an excellent base recipe. I use what I have that's what I Like about The Zaar. 2 cups of Pepperidge Farms bread cubes. 2 Tb. garlic butter. I chopped up a 1/2 leftover baked hen. I Had No curry, but used chicken seasons / Adobe/ salt /pepper etc.. 1 can of cream Of chicken /1 can cream of Mushroom soup. (That's what I had and a small cam of Mushrooms because I love them.. everything else the same.. Husband is PICKY... he had 2 plates!! I baked at 325 for 40 minutes, (Glass dish) I did picture of the process.. FABULOUS recipe!!
This was very good and easy. Even my picky eater liked it. I had half a loaf of left over french bread I needed to use, so I sliced it, toasted it in the oven and crumbled it on top instead of the packaged bread crumbs.
Was wondering what the first ingredient is supposed to be???