Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
It came from an old friend up in Lake County.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 4 ounces cube butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (8 ounce) cans chicken broth
- Boil 3 chicken breasts till done. Tear into pieces and save broth.
- Melt butter and mix with stove top stuffing mix. Prepare as directed on box.
- Mix on cream of mushroom and cream of chicken with 2 cans of broth.
- Put a layer of stove top then a layer of chicken. Pour 1/2 of soup mix over then repeat layers. add last of stove top on top.
- Bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes, when a little brown and bubbly. Let sit to thicken.