Recipe by FCR Gal
I adapted this recipe from a tuna casserole recipe. It turned out so creamy and good!
Top Review by shimmerysummersun
We LOVED this casserole! Its a little more time involved than what I would make on the weekdays, but it makes a perfect Sunday dinner. I'll definitely be making this again. Even my husby loved it and he never gives any recipe above 3 stars! Thanks for posting!
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained (optional)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken