Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 mins
I saw this on Food Netwoork "Guy's Big Bite." I've been looking for some non-beef burger recipes. Watch the fat content on the ground chicken in the store, sometimes I grind my own.
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons diced black olives
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1⁄4 cup diced artichoke heart
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chicken
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns
- In a medium pan over medium heat saute all vegetables until trnsluscent. Remove and cool.
- Add veggies to raw chicken and mix. Add all dry ingredients and egg. Mix. Form into 6 patties.
- Saute or grill patties 2 to 3 minutes per side.